Monday, October 24, 2016

It's a Boy!!!




We're thrilled to announce we received a call 
on Monday, October 17th at 2:41 p.m. from our adoption agency saying they have a child referral from Holt Korea for us!!

It's a boy!!! 

We are overwhelmed with joy 
for this newest blessing in our family! 

While we can't share photos or details with you now, we are so thankful to have your prayers as we complete our dossier and wait to bring this little guy home! (He's as cute as a button, by the way!) 

Psalm 68:1 says "God sets the lonely in families..." 



"I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you."

~ John 14:18 ~

Adoption is such a journey... we cannot describe to you the faith walk God has us on... we're continually reminded of His great faithfulness to us as He shows us again and again how His plans are perfect! 

Our little blessing #5 was born the very same week we were doing the Daniel Fast with our church family, God stirring our hearts towards adoption so strongly that we knew this was His plan for our family... isn't He amazing? 

We love knowing that God heard the cry of the orphan and has chosen us to be his forever family! Our God who cares for everyone individually... and even has His eye on the sparrow... cradles our little one's future in His hands.

We love the hymn "His Eye is On the Sparrow" and our family has been singing this newer take on that beloved favorite over the past few weeks...


                                         


His Eye is on the Sparrow 
(Original)
Lyrics by Civilla D. Martin, 1905
Music by Charles Gabriel

  1. Why should I feel discouraged, 
    Why should my heart be lonely, and long for heav’n and home,
    When Jesus is my portion? My constant Friend is He:
    His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me;
    His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me.
    • Refrain:
      I sing because I’m happy, I sing because I’m free,
      For His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me.
  2. why should the shadows come,
  3. “Let not your heart be troubled,” His tender word I hear,
    And resting on His goodness, I lose my doubts and fears;
    Though by the path He leadeth, but one step I may see;
    His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me;
    His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me.
  4. Whenever I am tempted, whenever clouds arise,
    When songs give place to sighing, when hope within me dies,
    I draw the closer to Him, from care He sets me free;
    His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me;
    His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me.

No comments:

Post a Comment